Ships April. 10th, 2020!
Shipping rates for ten units for example are about the same cost as one unit. It is advised to purchase much more than one unit to save the most overall!
The GermProof® Difference - Non Toxic & Safe for all ages.
Combating today’s antibiotic-resistant strains requires non- antibiotic solutions that are not subject to bacterial resistance. GermProof® Complex, the patented active ingredient in GermProof®, combines the well-established antimicrobial properties of chelated silver with a naturally occurring polymer into a unique molecule that provides a safe, highly effective, personal and medical care breakthrough!
GermProof® when used on hands and feet or any skin area provides a protective GermProof® barrier that lasts, something alcohol doesn't do and it doesn't dry out your skin. GermProof® is also safe to apply inside nostrils, nasal passage and ear canals to leave a protective GermProof® barrier against airborne germs that lasts for hours at a time. Reapply if you blow your nose.
GermProof® works effectively well also on wounds such as cuts, abrasions, lacerations, open blisters, sunburn and other minor burns. It helps with acne, dermatitis, those with diabetes to prevent infections, bug bites and stings, razor burn, razor nicks and so much more. It works to heal and seal while keeping out the germs and promoting rapid, effective healing support.
- GermProof® Complex is not an antibiotic, and there is no known bacterial resistance
- GermProof® Complex has been scientifically proven to stop MRSA, H1N1 and other antibiotic-resistant germs
- Unlike triple antibiotics, GermProof® creates a GermProof® barrier over wounds that prevents and fights infection for up to 3 days. This does not work like a band-aid. It's not meant to stop or close bleeding although it will reduce bleeding, especially very minor bleeding. This is a GermProof® force field like barrier that kills germs and keps them out ongoing
- GermProof® is child-safe, and hypoallergenic
- The active ingredients in GermProof® Complex are naturally derived and non-toxic.
- GermProof® contains no alcohol, triclosan, silicone, fragrance, parabens or oils and is free of all allergens. It's also not sticky and is odor free, it will not dry out hands either like Alcohol or Benzalkonium Chloride does
- Size: of the spray is 1oz and the gel is .75 Oz, last for hours as a general protectant. If used on wounds and burns either the gel or spray will last up to 24 hours. The spray will cause a slight momentary tingling sensation on cuts and burns but the gel will not.
- Directions for use: Clean area of desired use if possible. If using on hands and feet for general use as a daily protector. If using the spray, spray on front and back of hands and soles of feet and heels and in between toes and allow to dry for approx 30-45 seconds. If using the gel allow 60 seconds to dry. If applying the gel to a wound, clean and clear the wound first, dress wound with a sterile gauze or secondary dressing and reapply 1-3 times daily or as needed.
- Ingredients for the gel: Chelated Silver (200 ppm), Distilled water, Vegan Chitosan Natural Polycationic Polymers, Glycerin, L-Arginine
- Ingredients for the spray: Chelated Silver (200 ppm), Distilled water, Vegan Chitosan Natural Polycationic Polymers, L-Arginine